We are living through event similar to the late 1930’s.
****Watch this episode and subscribe at https://youtu.be/5E58LcgO1Eo
If you’ve ever had a meeting with me, it’s likely that I’ve brought up the book “Pendulum” written by Michael Drew and Roy H. Williams.
As always, the JMVO Weekly Primer is sponsored byBig Dot Lighting – Commercial LED Lighting Specialists. Cap-ex or Op-ex, we have a plan to help you convert your business, warehouse, plant, apartment complex or birdhouse to LED lighting. Check out the L.a.M.P. plan. http://www.bigdotlighting.com/ Plus, we’re a full service electrical company too! www.bigdotelectrical.com
Roy and Michael are amazing marketers who espouse some quite lofty and cerebral ideas. Pendulum was born out of the thought, “What if we could predict the future in order to better shape our messaging?” They found that there’s no better way to predict the future than to look to the past…because it repeats itself quite accurately.
Some of the things discussed:
– the prevailing current cultural attitude of “I’m okay, you’re not okay”
– why are there so many dang witch hunts?
– what can we expect in the next 5, 10 or 15 years?
– how can a business owner adjust their messaging to resonate better with the upcoming generation?
– what are we craving as a culture when flawed superhero movies are breaking records?
Follow Michael and reach out: www.profluent.com
Jim has also coached hundreds of people from various backgrounds how to do voice overs and is available for coaching that includes demo production packages.
Follow Jim here:
Instagram & Twitter: @jimmccarthyvos